Monday, November 5, 2007

Condolences received from family & friends


Source: http://www.cardsdirect.com/images/christmascards/BE376_M.jpg

The Methodist Church of Sint Maarten, mrs. Mary Lee Richardson:
Please accept our condolences and all God's blessings to you and family. sorry he did not make the 100.

Ingrid Carretero, U.S.A:
Me dio mucha pena oir de el Senor Sinclair, hubiera sido una reunion muy
linda con el alli.

Peter & Betty Oxley & other members of the family from Alice Van Romondt (Aunt of Douglas):
We were very sorry to learn of the death of Douglas Cannegieter & please pass on to his family our condolences. We are sure that the significant work you have been undertaking on the research of the Van Romondt family gave him both interest & comfort in his final years.

Family Brian van Romondt (Aruba), from the branch of Louis Van Romondt ( Uncle of Douglas):
Please accept our sincere condolences regarding Douglas Cannegieter.

Elsje Bosch, director St. Maarten National Heritage foundation and Museum:
All the family members of D. S. Cannegieter I hereby like to express my deepest sympathy with his passing.

Eleanor O'Malley, U.S.A.:
Malaki I'm so very sorry about the passing of your Uncle Dougie. I know you hoped for him to be alive for the reunion. He will have a great view of it from heaven! "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." What an awesome thing to meet the Lord after such a long life. Years ago I told a friend that when I died I would "run into the arms of heavenly Father." Her response was, "Yes, and if you look up you'll see him running to you!"
Don't let this deter you from your reunion plans. More than ever, have it, and have it for your beloved Uncle Dougie. I wish I could have met him. Malaki-Uncle Dougie "looks familiar," and I know I will meet him some day in heaven. I'm sorry you didn't realize your dream of having him enjoy the reunion and be blessed by it, but he will still know. I'm proud to call him "cousin" as he looks like a really nice fellow.

Miriam Kock-Salazar, Aruba
Mi a hanja hopi duele ora mi a wak cu e meneer a fayece. Mi sa con importante e projecto pa bo ta. Pero tur cos tin un motibo of pakiko
Hopi forza den e dianan aki . tur cos ta den divino orden perfecto di DIOS.

Lidia Harris , U.S.A.
Good morning, my condolence to the family. This is my first hearing about Uncle Dougies passing. Please send my love and prayers to the family. I will forward your email to others in the family. Stay blessed.

Norman Romondt, Curacao N.A.
Iglesia Kristu ta Salba na Kòrsou,
Pastor: Rev.Dr. Norman G.E. Romondt:
Accept our condolences please, God bless you and family from us in Curacao.

Norman , Clarisa, Gregory & Nacor Romondt (Curacao):
Please pass our condolences of the death of Douglas Cannegieter on to his family.
Keep doing the work you have been doing on this research of the Van Romondt family.

Rev.Dr. Norman G.E. Romondt
Descendant of the van Romondt, West Indian Branch

Shannakka Cannegieter, The Netherlands
Gecondoleerd.Triest.

Jennifer van de Greft, Israel
Malaki wat jammer zeg dat hij is overleden, mijn condoleances.

Diederik van Romondt, The Netherlands
Gecondoleerd met het verlies uit je naaste omgeving.

No comments: